+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

With Three Year PGWP One Year Work Experience in Ontario

yawoo

Mar 8, 2022
As mentioned in the title, I already have one-year of work experience ("A" class in NOC classification) with a three-year PGWP. However, I also received an offer for grad school and I am planning to go full-time, which means I am quitting my full-time permanent job, unfortunately. My question is can I apply for permanent reside while I am doing grad school, as I have the one-year of work experience and all the documents? Or am I not qualified, as technically I am back to student status again :( Please help!!! I cannot find the answer anywhere!!! And this grad school offer is my dream. Thank you in advance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As mentioned in the title, I already have one-year of work experience ("A" class in NOC classification) with a three-year PGWP. However, I also received an offer for grad school and I am planning to go full-time, which means I am quitting my full-time permanent job, unfortunately. My question is can I apply for permanent reside while I am doing grad school, as I have the one-year of work experience and all the documents? Or am I not qualified, as technically I am back to student status again :( Please help!!! I cannot find the answer anywhere!!! And this grad school offer is my dream. Thank you in advance!
Yes, you can apply for PR while you are in grad school.

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Yes you can.