+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wishing for a visa sponsorship and work recruiter in Canada

Nyuoh

Jun 13, 2023
Greetings to you reading this message. My name is NYUOH Lambert Ngwainbi i am a Cameroonian citizen of age 26,and i am wishing for some one to help me migrate to Canada while he or she sponsors me during the whole process. I am a holder of a assistant sports and physical education teacher. And I will wish someone sponsor me for work permit to Canada . I will be very grateful if my wish is being taken in to consideration

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Greetings to you reading this message. My name is NYUOH Lambert Ngwainbi i am a Cameroonian citizen of age 26,and i am wishing for some one to help me migrate to Canada while he or she sponsors me during the whole process. I am a holder of a assistant sports and physical education teacher. And I will wish someone sponsor me for work permit to Canada . I will be very grateful if my wish is being taken in to consideration
There are no jobs here. It is a forum on questions about Canadian immigration. Only a spouse can sponsor you. You need to research immigration programs like Express Entry based on your age, education, language, skilled work experience and funds. Do you have a B.Ed? If a teacher look at provincial licensing requirements.