May 22, 2012
Hunza Gilgit Baltistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors,

My friend asked me to apply for jobs in Canada through www.wilsonwalkercanada.com and also mentioned that its easy way to get job in Canada..
I want to know if it works as these people charge 50 to 100 $ for document verification. If someone know about this kindly guide me that should I go through this process or not??

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
gulmit said:
Seniors,

My friend asked me to apply for jobs in Canada through www.wilsonwalkercanada.com and also mentioned that its easy way to get job in Canada..
I want to know if it works as these people charge 50 to 100 $ for document verification. If someone know about this kindly guide me that should I go through this process or not??

Thanks
The use of the English language on their website would not fill me with confidence. The grammar is appalling and there are many spelling mistakes. It really doesn't give me the impression of a professional service. However, I cannot say if it is a scam or not. Personally, I would look elsewhere...

gulmit

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hunza Gilgit Baltistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
The use of the English language on their website would not fill me with confidence. The grammar is appalling and there are many spelling mistakes. It really doesn't give me the impression of a professional service. However, I cannot say if it is a scam or not. Personally, I would look elsewhere...
Thank you so much..