+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will switching from human resources to general business will reduce visa chance?

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
Hi,
i am indian and i studied human resource skills course in UK after my 11th grade in india..I came back from scotland recently and now i wish to actually study general business in canada instead of human resources and i have stated the reasons about this on my SOP..But as Human resources is a branch of business do you think that embassy can think that its not in accordance with my previous qualification?

As i have not completed my 12th grade from indian CBSE will this cause any problems too? I know that its embassy's final decision, i just want to know the opinion of other people here too..

Any opinion is more than welcome..

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icecool222 said:
Hi,
i am indian and i studied human resource skills course in UK after my 11th grade in india..I came back from scotland recently and now i wish to actually study general business in canada instead of human resources and i have stated the reasons about this on my SOP..But as Human resources is a branch of business do you think that embassy can think that its not in accordance with my previous qualification?

Should not be a problem as Human resources management is considered a part/branch of business studies.

As i have not completed my 12th grade from indian CBSE will this cause any problems too? I know that its embassy's final decision, i just want to know the opinion of other people here too..

No it won't. It does not matter what board you've done 12th from as long as its done from a recognized one.

Any opinion is more than welcome..

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
ChrisSpencer said:
I think he is right, thanks icecool for the help. I also have very good information about the courses.
Icecool222 is already in Canada :) and I guess he is already done with his course and already working.

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
royalsting said:
Icecool222 is already in Canada :) and I guess he is already done with his course and already working.
Not done my course, i did had a part time job for one month.. ahhaaha...I am sooner going to be in my last semester..Cant wait to graduate..