+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Multiple V1 visa suffice for travelling as a student from India

Anitha04

Nov 17, 2023
Hi,

I got my study visa approved and received my letter of introduction. But I haven’t received the passport submission request for visa stamping. FYI, I already hold a Multiple V1 visitor visa valid till 2031.

I am just confused now as I received the letter without s1 visa stamping. I didn’t know if this is a technical glitch or because of v1 visa I was not requested for passport submission. Please provide insight will my V1 visitor visa along with the official letter of introduction from IRCC will be enough to travel as a student from India and enter Canada or getting stamped with S1 visa is a must to travel?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I got my study visa approved and received my letter of introduction. But I haven’t received the passport submission request for visa stamping. FYI, I already hold a Multiple V1 visitor visa valid till 2031.

I am just confused now as I received the letter without s1 visa stamping. I didn’t know if this is a technical glitch or because of v1 visa I was not requested for passport submission. Please provide insight will my V1 visitor visa along with the official letter of introduction from IRCC will be enough to travel as a student from India and enter Canada or getting stamped with S1 visa is a must to travel?
Yes TRV should not be an issue. Length of stay will coincide with proof of your study permit approval letter. You will get the actual study permit when you land in Canada.