+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will it be enough for the border agents...any please respond

Eric Parker

Star Member
Jun 26, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am travelling to see my Fiance this weekend planning to stay a week over Christmas day, I have an application pending in Buffalo for a PR.

Per advice previously mentioned in this and other forums, I have with me a letter from my supervisor stating that I am needed and will be at work in the States after the week vacation, my recently signed 13 month lease on my apartment in the States, and the itiniary of my flights back home to Oregon.

Will this documentaion be enough to convince the border officers that I will be going home after a week and I can be let into Canada and I can spend christmas with my Fiance in Alberta?

Also, would it be prudent to mention that I have a PR application pending to the officers, or should I wait for them to ask me if I have one pending (in other words, not mention it at all until they ask about it)?

Please let me know soon before I go to the airport in 24 hours. Thanks!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It should be more than enough. You don't have to tell them you have a PR application going unless they ask. It might not be important to them.

footballfan

Dec 10, 2008
it should be enough evidence to convince them. You should NOT tell them you have PR application in process at Buffalo CIC, unless they ask you.

Goodluck!