+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife don't have Birth Certificate,plz suggest..

GURMEE

Jun 12, 2010
Dear All

I need help from anyone who has some knowledge or experience of such scenario, as my Mrs. don not have a birth certificate..what do to in such a case,on her passport it is Ludhiana(thats done on behalf of her matriculation certificate).

Any suggestions or possible solutions will be appreciated.

Regards

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
GURMEE said:
Dear All

I need help from anyone who has some knowledge or experience of such scenario, as my Mrs. don not have a birth certificate..what do to in such a case,on her passport it is Ludhiana(thats done on behalf of her matriculation certificate).

Regards
How did you get date on passport?

If you are IN side India; You can have DOB on bases of passport date; please think about some local authority from where you can get DOB certificate or you can get Notarized Affidavit.
If you are OUT side India; you can get DOB certificate from Indian Consulate Office on basis of passport; you would need to fill form & submit passport for that.

mak73

Jul 15, 2010
go to nagar pallika of the district ( where your wife was born ) and ask for birth certificate from birth and death registration office .
u need to submit an affidavit + passport copy + her high school copy + hospital card in birth
but since people in our countries tamper with the real dates so u can tell u don't have the hospital record ( if your wife's date of birth is not real or u don't have the hospital card )
if u take help of agent u need to pay between 1500 - 2000 rupees . but don't them u want it for any foreign country . they will then charge u in international currency like 1000 dollor and not 1000 rupees . just tell them u want it for her sarkari ( govt ) job or some scholorship.

my suggestion go to any agent outside the nagar pallika and pay him + provide all documents
best of luck

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GURMEE said:
Dear All
Regards
Birth certificate is not required for the applicant and spouse. Visa Office take the DOB from passport and matriculation certificate. For children of applicant it is must. I never filed birth certificate of my spouse and myself and am through the immigration process.