Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
Hi everyone,

I got approved to sponsor on aug 26 and haven't heard anything yet.I able to log onto E-CAS by file number(Fxxxxxxxx), but it only says "Application received".
When I clicked on underlined status, it showed "We received your application for permanent residence on June 30, 2011. "

Also my wife able to log in E-CAS by Client ID number(xxxxxxxx) and it says" Decision Made" and "Application received".
When she clicked on underlined status of "Decision Made", it showed "We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxnamexxxxxxxx on June 30, 2011.We started processing your application on August 26, 2011.
We sent you a letter on August 26, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

And then,when she clicked on Status of " Application received", it showed " We received xxxxxxxxnamexxxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on June 30, 2011."
It was since aug,26 the day we received AOR from CPC-M till now ,nothing change, no update.So please let us know,is it normal or what should I do?My VO is Beijing.
We're really confusing, Any respond by appreciated,Thnx!!!

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have same issue never seen any kind of update. if u cross the application processing time you can contact them.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also u dont need to worry they are processing your application. same thing i am getting on my update status . i got my aor and medical too :D :D

fast

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
Thanks! paulharry.
Good luck!

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
No worries. My status had not changed for about 10 months in E-CAS since day 1 they received my file. It's normal. If the Immigration Office needs you to submit more document, you will be contact either by Email or mail. Just check your Email by daily bases/