+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why was my profile deemed ineligible for Federal Skilled Worker Program?

Nana Yaa

Sep 25, 2024
Hi Sir/Madam. I tried creating my Express Entry profile (was applying under Federal Skilled Worker Program) but was deemed ineligible. I have a valid job offer in Canada but I don’t have LMIA and Provincial Nominee Certificate yet. I entered that I am applying as a single/never married individual. I have written ielts General (Speaking-7.5, Listening-6.0, Writing-6.5, Reading-6.5) with a CLB of 7 just this year (27th July, 2024). I have work experience of 3 years, 5 months. I have my Bachelor’s degree and have obtained an ECA report on that. I chose a correct and accurate NOC, I am a Registered Nurse. I filled in all the portions for EE profile creation correctly but all the 4 times I was deemed “ineligible”. What is outrageous is that, the score breakdown they sent to me, the total CRS score is 0 which I don’t get it. Can you please help me find out where exactly I made an error that I was deemed ineligible by IRCC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Sir/Madam. I tried creating my Express Entry profile (was applying under Federal Skilled Worker Program) but was deemed ineligible. I have a valid job offer in Canada but I don’t have LMIA and Provincial Nominee Certificate yet. I entered that I am applying as a single/never married individual. I have written ielts General (Speaking-7.5, Listening-6.0, Writing-6.5, Reading-6.5) with a CLB of 7 just this year (27th July, 2024). I have work experience of 3 years, 5 months. I have my Bachelor’s degree and have obtained an ECA report on that. I chose a correct and accurate NOC, I am a Registered Nurse. I filled in all the portions for EE profile creation correctly but all the 4 times I was deemed “ineligible”. What is outrageous is that, the score breakdown they sent to me, the total CRS score is 0 which I don’t get it. Can you please help me find out where exactly I made an error that I was deemed ineligible by IRCC?
Do you have 67 selection points to be eligible? You answer NO to job offer without LMIA.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have either answered one or more questions incorrectly in your EE profile or you don't meet the requirements. It's really impossible for us to guess which it is. Start by calculating your FSW points to make sure you have at least 67. If you are on a PGWP, you cannot claim points for having a job offer unless your employer obtains an approved LMIA. If you have 67 points under FSW, next you need to recheck every single answer in your EE profile to see where you have made a mistake. The issue is somewhere on your end.