+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why, the Canadian immigration has been torching us?

Eugenm

Mar 17, 2013
Hello everyone again, it has been long time.
I need to say this briefly a story about my wife not allowed to visit me in Canada last 5 years, not mentioning the refused sponsorship,, refused twice..
I spent 36 years in Canada all the time working.
In the sense of who I am, I am professional so I had the job and kept very busy so when you are very busy and you do not ask others for this or that, you do not even know or even think that there are problems waiting for you in Canadian institutions.
Really, then you know what Canada is for you.

From my perspective and my emotions which are the most valuable to live for and shear, that comes by the natural desire as me and my love partner a woman, my wife only can be.

I will ask you this, what is the value for you in the country you live in since the country does not allow you to be with whom you love? Think about it, you will know how I feel..

I was never criminally charged, never. Neither my wife, my Chinese humble wife works in the same company ever since she started to work in 1988 and she works there till present.
She owns apartment, a car, yet working in China, she is not allowed to visit me? She is my wife almost 5 years.

We married first and then I wanted to bring my wife to visit me as my wife at the end of 2012.
We got first contact with Canadian immigration in Beijing asking for my wife's visitor's visa to Canada, 30 days, that was her vacation time,, right away we had a problem – got refused,

You telling me/us in the refusal letter;

1; my wife's travel record.
2; assets in country of origin.
3; family ties.

All these suggest she will not return back to China?
Excuse me! I felt like this was a punch in my face.

Did anyone in the Beijing visa consulate even read or look at the provided documents?
I experienced a real shock, I started to ask myself where I really live?? and I even check if I apply to correct country consulate,, It really is, my God is it Canada's democratic system!!
After, I cooled a bit,, I started sponsorship process as a family member class wife is..
Again here - refused twice, every time we had interview the representative were doing everything to make us to feel we are in wrong place and we do wrong.
Yet, the Canadian immigration officials insulted us on both occasions when we had the interviews.
They ridiculed our love book, sniffing on it, throwing aside without even looking in it..finger pointing on my wife with raised tone of voice? this also should never happen.

Me and my wife, we go strongly in love, ever since we got married, I travel to China as much as I can.
You telling me about human rights? CANADA, you continue torching us since we married,, you are wrong!
The appeal? Yes, it is coming, it must come..
Thanks for reading,,

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
What were their reasons for refusal?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Aquakitty said:
What were their reasons for refusal?
Looking at OP's previous threads... OP has been married three times before including to another woman from China who he sponsored. Current wife didn't know the details of his past marriages (didn't know how many times he had previously been married) when asked at the interview which made the officer concerned it was a marriage of convenience.

Eugenm

Mar 17, 2013
I just came from a night shift. I see some responses here.
Thank you.
Well, I do not came here to dig in the past interviews or about what my wife knew or she did not know when she was asked.
IT DOESN'T MATTER,,, absolutely it DID NOT MATTER and DOES NOT MATTER what she knew about me precisely, she knew I am mature man 59 years of age, well mannered, working, never criminally charged, few times married, with kids most importantly my wife knew and she knew and knows I am good man.

If something make sense to someone here, before the first interview, before any questions, we applied for visitor's visa to Canada,, and what happened? Got refused.

I repeat that at the end of 2012 we applied for my wife visitor's visa.
The application form was sent by the local Chinese Travel agent with all other documents about us. Since my Chinese wife was working , and still she work we applied for the 30 days visa to meet my family and my friends.
I wanted my wife to come to visit me in Canada as my wife with respect to her family and her friends.

The visa was refused with ridiculous reasons;

In the refusal letter, mainly we read;
3; family ties.
These above reasons, suggest the applicant will not return back to China.

It is just a slap in our faces.

It was before the first sponsorship interview, before any questions was asked in Beijing Canadian consualte. It was something telling me obvoisly,, The immigration of Canada set already the mind about me and my wife.

Canada immigration is wrong. because the immigration regulations and the law is known to me enough so I did everything accordingly to the immigration rules and law, so I married again in China..

The problem is; the Canadian immigration does not follow its rules by having hidden agenda.
The Canadian Immigration creates problems to married people abroad purposely and knowingly.
This must be change and said yet officially, said officially to be clear and known once and for good for everyone going to marry abroad.
Things to be said clearly;

#1; How many times Canadian can marry abroad- time span- age limit.
#2; Knowing what you will be asked during your interview and or be prepared to your interview.

This must be known before for whoever is called to the immigration interview, if not?
Please,, please Canada immigration do not tell me whom to marry and what I should ask my partner to know about me , let it all to us, nobody is so stupid as maybe you think we are....
You hurt me and my wife a lot.........

This must be said as soon as possible. People must know before they get involved abroad emotionally.
You, The Canadian immigration torch humans hearts, keeping the honestly married life loving men and woman in separation, you do not have heart enough to know what means to meet and fall in love truly as it happen to me.........
Have a nice day.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eugenm said:
The application form was sent by the local Chinese Travel agent with all other documents about us. Since my Chinese wife was working , and still she work we applied for the 30 days visa to meet my family and my friends.
Why not skip the travel agent and apply directly at visa application centre or online? Have you ever think of living with your wife in China first and then sponsor her for immigration to come to Canada? If you can live with her in China or other region, you shouldn't blame IRCC for the separation.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
The fact that her visitor visa was refused is not particularly surprising. If you look at a lot of the members in the Family Class section, many of them got visitor visa refusals for the same reason. My wife was refused visitor visas 4 times.

IRCC is not going to publish a list of what they will ask at the interview, because each case is different. They would also end up with people who simply memorize the list of questions, but are not in a genuine relationship. The idea is that a couple in a true relationship will know about their partner and their past.

Eugenm

Mar 17, 2013
Hi, thank you to all.
I hoped I would have more responses..
Well, I feel sad someways for what I read and yet I am a bit sorry for what your understanding is.
Again, whoever you are,, thousands of posts? your posts I can see here and there,, very interesting..
I am sure you write here a lot and read the posts carefully too, thanks.

In my view, genuine marriage is only the first one where most of us had the religious ceremony took place too. I disagree with this from of description for any subsequent marriage after first and followed divorces..
It happened to me, so what that means to you? It is life, right?
I am not young, I am now 63, when I married my fourth present wife I was 58, third time sponsoring my wife and fourth time married.
I am for sure not a virgin and I know a lot about life, and most of all I know what means to be good truthful, honest, respectful man and Canadian citizen..

In this democratic system, it is not uncommon to mary and divorce few times, sadly and unfortunately.

Again, though it would not matter but most probably my wife would learn more about me and us. Learn English and know precisely all about me my past life, if my wife was allowed to come for a visit to our house in Canada. I wished her to visit me, my family, my kids and my friends.
I asked for it, I asked before I did start sponsor my wife as a family member.

Did Canada immigration had set against me/us to keep us separated? I am sure they did... you all have a problem to detect this?

The fact is, my wife was not allowed to visit me even for 30 days, even though she had strong evidence in documents about her job , family ties, and assets in China, the employer's letter with our marriage certificates, a lot my documents too, dispute that, the visitors visa was refused to my wife.
The frefusal, It is not by just, you say it happens sometimes,,,, NO..
It happens for certain reasons.

I repeat,
in the temporary visitor's refusal letter says;
3; family ties.
These above reasons, suggest the applicant will not return back to China.
We had it all, every time I read he refusal reasons I feel sick instantly, because in democratic country this should not happen to good citizen.
I understand in a case due to security reasons, me or my wife were criminally charged, I understand that. but here we are just like two finches in Love and marriage.

So, a year later we had the first interview in Beijing.
The fact is, my wife did not lie, I did not lie, we do not lied,

Yet, the fact is; before any question my wife was asked or I was asked, we were strangely welcomed before and during the interviews, my instinct was telling me the immigration had already something against us. The interviewing woman had already her mind set on me and my wife,,, she did her home work, what would I think.
Does anyone knows why and what it is?,, the reasons?
So here we come;
IT IS MY THIRD MARRIAGE,
IT IS MY AGE,

it is my third wife I sponsor now, to be correct she is my fourh wife.
The immigration would never say this to me and anywhere officially because it is against the rules and against public interest yet against democratic law,

It is called; DISCRIMINATION.
and there we go.

Have a Nice Day.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
My wife had the exact same reasons for her TRV (visitor visa) refusals. I think they also flagged employment prospects in her home country. Unfortunately it's quite common for spouses of Canadian citizens or PRs to be refused visitor visas, as they are seen as having a high risk of overstaying.

As for the officer having made up their mind ahead of time, that is likely to be true. There are a lot of people who have posted the same thing in the appeals thread, that the officer at the interview did not seem to be listening or was simply doing the interview as a formality before refusal.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Why don't you sponsor her rather than applying trv?