+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why Refused?!

Farhat Tariq

Jun 14, 2017
I applied for a TRV online and provided all the required documents, after a few days I finally got an answer and got rejected. I need help because I can't really understand the reason for rejection given by the immigration officer which was:

- I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.

I don't know what he means by that, because I have provided each and everything truthfully.
What things do I have to keep in mind if I have to reapply? Please help.
Thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you ever been refused a visa or refused entry into any country? Did you mention all of these refusals in your application?

You may have to order your GCSM notes if you don't know why you were refused.

Nov 24, 2018
"i am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you" if i get this as part of the reasons why i was refused a study permit what does this mean.

Nov 24, 2018
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.

how do you know if you where ban?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.

how do you know if you where ban?
Well did you lie about anything? Did you get a procedural fairness letter before getting rejection? If you didn't lie I advise you to get CAIPS notes and then file for a judicial review, there is high likelihood that you would get this refusal overturned so at least its not on your record.

Nov 24, 2018
Well did you lie about anything? Did you get a procedural fairness letter before getting rejection? If you didn't lie I advise you to get CAIPS notes and then file for a judicial review, there is high likelihood that you would get this refusal overturned so at least its not on your record.
I can't think of anything i lied of and i didn't receive any procedural fairness letter. i only received a letter to confirm my bio metrics that it would last for 10 years that i don't need to pay for bio metrics for any application to Canada.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I can't think of anything i lied of and i didn't receive any procedural fairness letter. i only received a letter to confirm my bio metrics that it would last for 10 years that i don't need to pay for bio metrics for any application to Canada.
You need to get the notes otherwise you will be guessing.