+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is my study permit processed by another office than where i submitted from?

Stro

Jun 24, 2020
I applied for my study permit from the us on March 14th online and thought they were processing my file all this while but then last week, i sent an email to ircc newyork and a web form via cic. The reply to my email stated that my study permit wasnt being procesessed by the new york office. Does anybody know why they would transfer my file to another office (i suspect London) for processing when i applied from and currently in New york?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I applied for my study permit from the us on March 14th online and thought they were processing my file all this while but then last week, i sent an email to ircc newyork and a web form via cic. The reply to my email stated that my study permit wasnt being procesessed by the new york office. Does anybody know why they would transfer my file to another office (i suspect London) for processing when i applied from and currently in New york?
Many coutries have diff places like pakistan .afghanistan study and trv visa is deal in UAE .nepal study visa is deal.in india .and it dosenot matters .your case will be final.on documents u provide to ircc

Reactions: Stro

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
So where is ur application processed now? In USA or other places?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Lol that's strange. I applied from New York a while back and pretty sure they handle everything there

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I really doubt its transferred to London, UK. It may be processing in Canada. We have London here too :D.

costeltin

Jul 9, 2020
Due to the pandemic applications get transferred between offices around to world to relieve the workload. I applied in Europe and my application was transferred to Vietnam only to be transferred back to Europe where it was finally processed.

Reactions: marmik1617 and Stro