+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why am I getting a Schedule 1 - Application for a Temp Resident Visa made Outside of CA for my BOWP?

Ark88

Feb 1, 2018
Shortened for title character limit purposes, but basically I have submitted my PR and now applying for a bridging Open Work Permit. On my document uploads, under Optional, I am getting a Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IM5257).

Now, I am in Canada, and have been for almost 2 years... I checked back over my questionnaire answers and don't understand why i've been given this, but it also seems I can't bypass it even though its under optional documents.

Seems to just be a general travel history of the last five years outside of your home country, but for Canada for example, which is obviously ongoing, it doesn't let me not put an end date, which half makes me think I shouldn't be doing this form...

Any ideas guys??

Many thanks in advance

Ark88

Feb 1, 2018
I'm just going to fill it out and submit it and hope for the best, and explain in letter of explanation my confusion with it all and hope that suffices.