Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
If i am applying for EE and i get the ITA shud i still need to get declaration letter with duties and resposibilities from my ex-emoloyers ...???

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Inthemidst said:
If i am applying for EE and i get the ITA shud i still need to get declaration letter with duties and resposibilities from my ex-emoloyers ...???
CIC did not ask about the letters, but it would be better if you gather them from now to show them that you are really prepared so that they asses your eligibility faster

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I perceive, documentation is whatever it was for FSW, FTW, CEC before EE

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Is there any particular format for that ???. My previous experience was completely in UAE and after every project they I hav been moving to different companies . I do have experience letters . but getting the other kind off letters would be tough .Will that make a big difference in my PR application?

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
it depends on how many jobs you had that matched your NOC,

if you had 3 jobs for example, one is a minimum since they need a 1 year program eligibility, but it would be always better to pamper them with reference letters ;p

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
If you have received points for something I'm pretty sure you are required to provide documentation to prove you qualified for those points, regardless of immigration stream.

Although this goes further, it appears that reference letters are required from all your spouses foreign employers too even though no points are awarded for that work experience.

business-mgr

Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I am applying under CEC, do I need reference letters from all previous employers? I hope not.

My experience outside Canada falls under a different NOC and it is irrelevant for my PR application. The 2-year experience in Canada is what I intend to claim for my PR under the CEC stream for which, I will get a reference letter with all the requirements stated in EE. For my previous experience outside Canada, I can produce offer letters and experience certificates but won’t be able to get “reference letters” with detailed accountabilities/NOC and I don’t even think they are relevant. Please confirm if that would be ok.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
any particular format for the referance letter ???