+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

who experienced calling Embassy hotline?

queenie

Apr 4, 2011
im going to call embassy hotline tomorrow. .but i really feel nervous .there's a lot of question on my mind that it fears me. .can i just ask few questions here so it could alleviate my anxiety?. .
here:
1. How much i should pay for the processing fee?. and the courier who will get my application? Does it really need to be manager's cheque or bankdraft?. .how about post office cheque?
2. Do i need to pass my high school TOR and diploma?. .do i need it red ribbonned?
3.How many copies should i pass?
4.Do i need to pass my passport?

thanks to those who will answer me. .Pls. alleviate my anxiety. Im not into this! .First time always makes me feel nervous.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

queenie said:
im going to call embassy hotline tomorrow. .but i really feel nervous .there's a lot of question on my mind that it fears me. .can i just ask few questions here so it could alleviate my anxiety?. .
here:
1. How much i should pay for the processing fee?. and the courier who will get my application? Does it really need to be manager's cheque or bankdraft?. .how about post office cheque?
2. Do i need to pass my high school TOR and diploma?. .do i need it red ribbonned?
3.How many copies should i pass?
4.Do i need to pass my passport?

thanks to those who will answer me. .Pls. alleviate my anxiety. Im not into this! .First time always makes me feel nervous.
1. Did you read the web site for the office where you will be applying? Every question that you intend to ask is on their web site.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queenie said:
i cant find it there. .: (
Asking for info from the embassy in the Philippines?

Try this:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d

For making inquiries:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d