+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which organization to apply for ECA ?

Feb 17, 2015
Hi,
I want to apply for FSWP. I have done B.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and M.Tech (RF and Microwave engineering). I have 5 years of work experience. As per online information, I have to get my ECA report from following organizations.

1. Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
2. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
3. World Education Services
4. Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
5. Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)

Kindly help to select to which organization should I apply to get my ECA report.

Thanks for help.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on your field of work. If your in medical field, the last two authorities are relevant.

If you are from Engineering, IT or any non-medical field, then any of the first 3 ones, who's criteria you can meet, will apply.

Each ECA authority has their criteria, required docs, processing time, relevant fees mentioned on their respective website.

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015
dhavalpatelc100 said:
Hi,
I want to apply for FSWP. I have done B.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and M.Tech (RF and Microwave engineering). I have 5 years of work experience. As per online information, I have to get my ECA report from following organizations.

1. Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
2. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
3. World Education Services
4. Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
5. Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)

Kindly help to select to which organization should I apply to get my ECA report.

Thanks for help.
Hello Dhaval,...
Myself dhaval as well here...Till my knowledge you have to go through WES