+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which NOC???

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hello everyone!
Congratulations to those who got ITA, good luck.

I wanted to ask you something.
My husband is the applicant and the description of his work can be defined in two categories of NOC.
Can he create two profiles of EE, and to choose one single code of NOC,and in the other profile the other code of NOC?

In case he gets ITA, he will prove his main duties and responsibilities for the NOC he was elected.

Greetings

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
runaway982 said:
anyone??? ;D
Dear, as we have noticed throughout the whole process,
no NOC is higher than any other NOC,

which means if ur applying under federal skilled worker for example, you need to have the proof of work experience under NOC O,A or B

your job must be continuous, so the NOC he should consider right now is the eligible NOC with the most years of experience

the number of points is assigned based on 1,2 or 3 years of work experience

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I know that no NOC is higher than any other NOC, but this is specific case.
He can prove both experiences and duties because his work he covers both duties given in the NOC.

We are now in process of getting job offer with one company, and if they would get LMIO, it would be for the one type of work covered by a NOC. But if we do not receive LMIO , the other NOC is also connected with his work.

My question is: will there be a problem if a person made two profiles of EE with different NOC, and in the Job Bank to create a profile with both types of experience.

drramesh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010