+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which NOC to select?

Sk081

Aug 24, 2014
I work in a bank under the Digital Banking department. Broadly my job responsibilities include implementation of new system, finalize business requirements, complete user acceptance and verification testing, liaise with technology team to ensure all business requirements are fulfilled, conduct user training, design and implement end to end process for new systems and drive user adoption.

After doing some research I understand that my responsibilities mostly match with 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants. However, my degree is in bachelor of business administration. In this case should I apply for NOC 2171 or apply for any other NOC code? Please HELP!!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Education and job title don't matter.

Pick the noc that best describes your duties.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I work in a bank under the Digital Banking department. Broadly my job responsibilities include implementation of new system, finalize business requirements, complete user acceptance and verification testing, liaise with technology team to ensure all business requirements are fulfilled, conduct user training, design and implement end to end process for new systems and drive user adoption.

After doing some research I understand that my responsibilities mostly match with 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants. However, my degree is in bachelor of business administration. In this case should I apply for NOC 2171 or apply for any other NOC code? Please HELP!!
It is very old but did you continue with this noc code or used another one such as 0122.

Best