+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which NOC am I? Please help

dariy_b

Nov 13, 2022
Am I eligible for NOC 2175 with these duties? Right now I'm doing more managerial work as a teamleader/project manager;however, at first I've been creating web applications and etc.

• Development and maintenance of front-end functionality of wed applications
  • Writing a code using HTML5,CSS,JS according to the clients desire of the project that would work different views (mobile, tablet, desktop)
  • Modification of existing code to insure the best performance
  • Co-ordination with the design team to develop needed graphics and content for the various projects
  • Search and co-ordination of outsource personnel that is necessary for completion of the project
  • Purchase and handling of web domains designated for particular projects
  • Search and implementation of new web services in regards with publication of content on different platforms
  • React and respond to the issues that arise during the production and functioning of the application
  • Participation in multidisciplinary teams calls and conversations with the goal of understanding the upcoming changes and required actions on my part
  • Composition of weekly, monthly reports on carried out work
  • Leading of web layout team
  • Task creation for the web layout team
  • Co-ordination of web layout tasks according to the technical assignments
  • Participation in several projects in relations to development of web applications
  • Carrying out team calls
  • Assistance with development of the necessary items for the uninterrupted tasks achievement
  • Computation and organization of the salary report of designated web layout team according to the technical data in a task manager

And if it's not NOC 2175, which one is it?
I would appreciate all of your answers as without the right choice i cannot proceed with EE.
Thank you!!!