singh2486

Sep 2, 2014
Hi,

My profile

12th-cbse-84.5
10th-cbse-77.5
b.tech.--mechanical engg.-64.38 - 2014 passout
IELTS-8.0

I want to go to canada and want help i choosing course. I want to know which province is best for giving pr under pnp after I got a job in the field related to my course. I intend to go for a 2 yr PG Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering/Engg. Design ,, Petroleum Engg. ( in alberta) ,, Project Management.

Which of these course can be helpful to me in gaining a job related to these at the quickest. Also, is alberta good for jobs in mech. and petroleum. Lastly, suppose if I don't get a job and start my own business in whichever province will it work for me as a stepping stone towards PR.

please suggest I want to go for Jan. 2015 intake.

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one can answer ur question since its not that easy what it looks like......at this stage you should only find a best course for urself,..preferably find a university which can give u admission...alberta has plenty of jobs in petroleum field but again its the destiny where u'll get settle...so just think about getting admission in a reputed university.....Regarding PR, rules in manitoba , alberta and saskatchewan are easier