+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which agency will give masters to my 2 years MBA

mirza1010

Sep 3, 2019
India
I have 2 years full time MBA from recognized university in India. WES has given me 1 year diploma for it which will decrease my CRS score. which evaluating agency will give me masters grade for this?

Nilu Reddy

Sep 13, 2019
I have 2 years full time MBA from recognized university in India. WES has given me 1 year diploma for it which will decrease my CRS score. which evaluating agency will give me masters grade for this?
Hi i was in the same dilema a while ago and I was suggested to apply through IQAS.
It is time taking which is around 6 months.
If u have that time plz get it done through IQAS.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Here is another opinion of IQAS:

"Hello,

Applying for immigration and honestly, it's total nonsense on the ECA front.

I was led to believe that IQAS would evaluate my law degree correctly. I looked up their FAQ and yes, they did award law degree from India as the Master's equivalent - which would help me get more points.

Hence, I went in for them.

A BIG mistake.

Took more than 2 months to evaluate. And finally, they REFUSED my provisional degree and cancelled the application. The reason they stated was "my degree was not awarded till my convocation takes place". Failed to explain a provisional degree is the same as a final one.

WES, on the other hand, accepts both provisional and final degree - everyone knows provisional degrees are equivalent to final degrees. It's awarded at first by the university and, after a year or two, the final degree certificates get sent.

Sure, WES fuck*d up too - gave me a Dual Bachelors' degree than a Master's one. I got around 7 points less, but the process was much faster. I had to nudge them twice, and they were 2 days late than promised, but they did it, and now I am just waiting for my ITA, with 465 points.

Just wanted to let you guys know to avoid IQAS at all costs. Delayed my process by around 3-4 months in total. Others are worse and take as much as 6 months processing time!

There seems to be no reliable evaluation agency, but if you've to go for one, WES seems to be the best bet."