+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to upload forms for spousal documents request letter

ptayal

Dec 18, 2023
Hi all,

I am adding my spouse to my PR application after recently getting married. IRCC has asked for a few forms including IMM0008, IMM5406, Evidence of relationship, Relationship questionnaire etc. There are a total of around 10 forms which need to be uploaded. The request is to upload online in the portal. But I see just 3 placeholders to upload documents, althugh there are a lot mroe documents. I want to get advice on how to merge documents so as to upload them in these 3 placeholders.

Thanks in advance !!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi all,

I am adding my spouse to my PR application after recently getting married. IRCC has asked for a few forms including IMM0008, IMM5406, Evidence of relationship, Relationship questionnaire etc. There are a total of around 10 forms which need to be uploaded. The request is to upload online in the portal. But I see just 3 placeholders to upload documents, althugh there are a lot mroe documents. I want to get advice on how to merge documents so as to upload them in these 3 placeholders.

Thanks in advance !!
Google merge pdf and you can find tons of apps to merge. Then upload under client info,maybe attach a cover letter mentioning them.