+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to Respond to a Procedural Fairness Letter?

ariotavi

Apr 13, 2022
We received an invitation letter to apply for PR in 2020. We had 50 scores because of a job offer. We submitted our PR application more than 1 year ago. However, we got a Procedural Fairness Letter explaining that the IRCC Officer thinks our Letter of Employment describing the details of the job offer is not genuine. We prepared all of the documents to respond to the Officer's concern. However, we don't know how should we submit our response. Does anyone know where can we respond to the PF letter? On my PR application detail page, I don't see any options for uploading the response letter and the proof documents.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We received an invitation letter to apply for PR in 2020. We had 50 scores because of a job offer. We submitted our PR application more than 1 year ago. However, we got a Procedural Fairness Letter explaining that the IRCC Officer thinks our Letter of Employment describing the details of the job offer is not genuine. We prepared all of the documents to respond to the Officer's concern. However, we don't know how should we submit our response. Does anyone know where can we respond to the PF letter? On my PR application detail page, I don't see any options for uploading the response letter and the proof documents.
Raise webform. Do you have LMIA or working in Canada now on ICT?