+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to mention FTH

sherlock

Jul 3, 2010
hellow all, apologies for asking very dumb question, where do we need to mention foreign travel history in the form. Appreciate your responses.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherlock said:
hellow all, apologies for asking very dumb question, where do we need to mention foreign travel history in the form. Appreciate your responses.
Hi Sherlock,

It is not a dumb question at all.

You dont have to mention Foreign travel history separately. It is the form where you mention "Places you lived since the age of 18". I think you got worried by the other post wherein he mentioned about Foreign travel history.

Obviously, if you have lived more than 6m continuously in any place, then you have to mention in "Places you have lived...", but if you have travelled and lived for couple of days,weeks of months < 6m, then you don't mention. There are so many people travelling to foreign land all the time for work or pleasure... it will be impossible to keep a track of all that information...esp if you have to dig your passports and imagine if you had to produce PCC from all those countries that you lived for couple of days...

Hope this helps.

Mitali

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
Take a blank sheet write

date country city place stayed if you remember no.of days

thats what i have sent'

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laklak said:
Take a blank sheet write

date country city place stayed if you remember no.of days

thats what i have sent'
Hi,

That is actually a good idea....

To add a blank sheet and add it to your application with all the deatils that you can find out with your Passport. Will definetly show that you are being transparent.

Mitali

sherlock

Jul 3, 2010
Thanks Laklak and Mitali, the information is useful, i was really wondering there is no information about foreign travel history in the form so where exactly we need to mention those information. Its pretty clear now. Thanks a ton.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I think what you are really looking for is in APPENDIX A....In the ND VO spec checklist it is 4. Travel Documents and Passports, point 4 "Provide a travel history list for you and your family members 18 years of age and older, which includes the date of entgry/exit for all the countries visited and the routing. NOTE: Countries of transit must also be listed with entry/exit dates. Hope this helps.