+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to apply ?

Praful

Oct 19, 2014
Hello everybody
I am totally new to this forum ,so please excuse me if I may make some mistakes in explaining my case or asking questions.I request you to please don't get upset . Thanks
I am Kamini, have total 10 years ( 8+2 in Saudi Arabia ) , majority experience with cardiac Physiotherapy. Last one year i am working in Saudi Arabia at Najran, Najran General Hospital. My contract is till Oct 2015.
I am confused to apply from India ,( as I am going to India and also appearing for ielts on Dec 6 th in India ) or Saudi Arabia ?
I have bank account in India with required fund.
Now if I decide to apply from India in 2014 then again question comes is whether should I wait till next year and apply under "Express entry " or not ?
as I understood , I am taking with me Police clearance certificate( from Najran Police ) as well as my contract from Hospital in Najran to attach with my application even I am applying from India .At present I am in Najran
I will appreciate if I can get some guidance ,opinion from this forum
Thanks
NOC # 3142

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Praful said:
Hello everybody
I am totally new to this forum ,so please excuse me if I may make some mistakes in explaining my case or asking questions.I request you to please don't get upset . Thanks
I am Kamini, have total 10 years ( 8+2 in Saudi Arabia ) , majority experience with cardiac Physiotherapy. Last one year i am working in Saudi Arabia at Najran, Najran General Hospital. My contract is till Oct 2015.
I am confused to apply from India ,( as I am going to India and also appearing for ielts on Dec 6 th in India ) or Saudi Arabia ?
I have bank account in India with required fund.
Now if I decide to apply from India in 2014 then again question comes is whether should I wait till next year and apply under "Express entry " or not ?
as I understood , I am taking with me Police clearance certificate( from Najran Police ) as well as my contract from Hospital in Najran to attach with my application even I am applying from India .At present I am in Najran
I will appreciate if I can get some guidance ,opinion from this forum
Thanks
NOC # 3142
You can apply from Saudi Arabia itself. It does not matter where are you applying from as long as you list your current country of residence appropriately in the Generic form.

You can provide the bank statements from the bank in India as POF while applying from SA.

You will need PCC from INDIA and SA.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
Praful - I hope you manage to send your application before the end of this year. At this point we have no clue if they would stop this program when the Express Entry starts from Jan 2015.

If you are taking your IELTS on Dec 6th, you have really very little time to send your application. Remember you need your original IELTS report send with the application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
o_o said:
Praful - I hope you manage to send your application before the end of this year. At this point we have no clue if they would stop this program when the Express Entry starts from Jan 2015.

If you are taking your IELTS on Dec 6th, you have really very little time to send your application. Remember you need your original IELTS report send with the application.
Not only do we have a clue, we have a definitive answer. FSW runs until April 30, 2015. This is in the ministerial instructions which are the rules for CIC. Only the Minister could change this. It's possible they could change it but the Minister just personally confirmed a few days ago that FSW runs to April 30, 2015.

Praful

Oct 19, 2014
Thanks for your reply .
Still My question remains that whether should I apply from Najran , Saudi Arabia or India as I am concerned about processing time for my application depending on countries !!