+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where should we send new headshot photos?

boxedj

Mar 15, 2015
My wife is from Korea, and we applied for her permanent resident visa outland in June 2015. After applying, we moved to Canada, and she is currently in visitor status while we wait for her visa to come through.

We recently got an e-mail from Manila (Visa office for Korea) saying that her VISA photos don't match their standards and we need to send two more (one stamped on the back). We took the photos and now are wondering where we should send them. It says in the e-mail:

"The required photos must be submitted thru the Visa Application Centre (VAC)."

Since we are living in Nova Scotia, should we send it to the closest VAC to us now? OR better to send it to Manila?

Also, could anyone suggest how we should address the envelope? Such as ATTN to, etc.
I assume in the envelope with the photos we should write a small letter with our UCI number/ application number and telling them why we're sending the photos.

Any info is appreciated

Thanks!

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
boxedj said:
My wife is from Korea, and we applied for her permanent resident visa outland in June 2015. After applying, we moved to Canada, and she is currently in visitor status while we wait for her visa to come through.

We recently got an e-mail from Manila (Visa office for Korea) saying that her VISA photos don't match their standards and we need to send two more (one stamped on the back). We took the photos and now are wondering where we should send them. It says in the e-mail:

"The required photos must be submitted thru the Visa Application Centre (VAC)."

Since we are living in Nova Scotia, should we send it to the closest VAC to us now? OR better to send it to Manila?

Also, could anyone suggest how we should address the envelope? Such as ATTN to, etc.
I assume in the envelope with the photos we should write a small letter with our UCI number/ application number and telling them why we're sending the photos.

Any info is appreciated

Thanks!
Here is the VAC center for the Phillipines:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/

Include all details in the envelope - names, UCI numbers, application numbers, dates of birth etc, so they dont get confused.