+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where should I upload IMM 008 and IMM5669e when I apply as a single in CEC. I am checking and confirming.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
I uploaded all documents from Records of employment to Police certificate and so on.

I am in CEC and I am applying as a single.

I prepared the form IMM 008 and IMM 5669 and so on because I saw someone mentioned this on their blogs.

However, I am not able to see the section to upload these documents. I can only see the section called " Supporting documents" including " Records of employment" and "Police certificate" and so on. Another section is for the "Optional Documents" which is for LOE.

Someone said I don't have to submit these documents in my case. However, I am checking and confirming before I push the " Next button"

So do I just need to check the next button or should I have to upload those files in somewhere?

Thank you, guys.

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
I uploaded all documents from Records of employment to Police certificate and so on.

I am in CEC and I am applying as a single.

I prepared the form IMM 008 and IMM 5669 and so on because I saw someone mentioned this on their blogs.

However, I am not able to see the section to upload these documents. I can only see the section called " Supporting documents" including " Records of employment" and "Police certificate" and so on. Another section is for the "Optional Documents" which is for LOE.

Someone said I don't have to submit these documents in my case. However, I am checking and confirming before I push the " Next button"

So do I just need to check the next button or should I have to upload those files in somewhere?

Thank you, guys.
It is an online application. You don't have to upload these.
Beware of all the MIS-Information on the internet.