+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where do I upload my upfront medical exam after application has been long submitted

bg2392

Aug 14, 2024
Hello,

I submitted the Spousal PR application for my husband on 29 September 2023 and it has been almost a year since we've received an update. To find out more, we submitted our request for the GCMS notes which we received last week. The GCMS notes mentioned that the Upfront Medical Report was not provided due to which the application was put on hold. However, we did not receive any notification either through email or snail email. There are NO new messages on the GC Key Portal as well.

Anyways, my husband went ahead and completed his medical two days ago and we were asked to upload the Information Sheet provided by the doctor. In addition to that, we also want to submit an updated Schedule A since there was information missing the first time.

However, there is no place to upload these documents (Information Sheet and Schedule A) on the GC Key Portal. I need guidance on how to submit these documents to the visa officer.

Thank you.

Last edited: