+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where can I download IMM 1017 form (medical examination form)

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi All,
From where can I download the 'IMM 1017 Form' for medical examination in India?

Regards,
Abhi.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

amarecharla said:
Hi All,
From where can I download the 'IMM 1017 Form' for medical examination in India?

Regards,
Abhi.
1. You can't. Either ND sends you one, or if you are a spousal applicant, you take Appendix C and the Designated Medical Practitioner has it.

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
But it is written we can go for up front medical for study permit. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp
Then what should we show to physician, incase of paper based
"When you go to your appointment, you must bring:

proper identification (you will need at least one document your photograph and signature, such as a passport, driver’s licence or national identity card)
eye glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them
any medical reports or test results that you have regarding to previous or existing medical conditions, and
the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form."

Kindly let me know here can we find that form.?

Regards,

PMM said:
Hi

1. You can't. Either ND sends you one, or if you are a spousal applicant, you take Appendix C and the Designated Medical Practitioner has it.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
arsal said:
But it is written we can go for up front medical for study permit. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp
Then what should we show to physician, incase of paper based
"When you go to your appointment, you must bring:

proper identification (you will need at least one document your photograph and signature, such as a passport, driver's licence or national identity card)
eye glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them
any medical reports or test results that you have regarding to previous or existing medical conditions, and
the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form."

Kindly let me know here can we find that form.?

Regards,
The instructions are actually on the link that you quoted. That form is NOT required for the upfront medical examination. You can't download it from anywhere.
Two ways you can have your medical exam

Wait for instructions from the visa office after you have submitted your application
In this case, you must go for the medical exam within 60 days of receiving the medical instructions from the visa office. Your application may be refused if you do not.

Undergo your medical exam before you submit your application
This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam if you apply under one of the following categories:

Workers
Students
Visitors (including Parent and Grandparent Super Visa)
Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical electronic system:

they will give you the information sheet printout.
If the doctor works with a paper system:

they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.
You must attach that form to your application before you submit it the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.

Jul 25, 2021
The instructions are actually on the link that you quoted. That form is NOT required for the upfront medical examination. You can't download it from anywhere.
Once I am done with the upfront medical examination, the doctor will provide 1017B and an information sheet printout, right? I need to attach both these documents while applying for my study permit via online mode, right? or I am missing something here?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Once I am done with the upfront medical examination, the doctor will provide 1017B and an information sheet printout, right? I need to attach both these documents while applying for my study permit via online mode, right? or I am missing something here?
Yes and yes.