+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to send IELTS, ECA and Academic & Work Experience docs to CIC ?

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dear friend, who has experienced on this can please share the information:
After creating a profile at Express Entry pool, is there any pre-defined time period during which we need to send IELTS & ECA certificates to CIC ?
Or, these needs to be sent only when a candidate is shortlisted and receives invitation to file PR application ?

pls suggest .

Kuswara1

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after submitting your express entry u should be waiting for ITA (invitation to apply).. once you receive it you got 60 days from its date of issue to submit all the documents needed according to the CIC checklist.

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Ok !

So, does this checklist documents contain the POLICE VERIFICATION also ?
Or, is it to be submitted only when they ask for it explicitly later on ?

Similarly, what about the Medical Examination reports; when do they ask for it, generally ?

Please suggest !

rgd,
kuswara1

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
kuswara1 said:
Ok !

So, does this checklist documents contain the POLICE VERIFICATION also ?
Or, is it to be submitted only when they ask for it explicitly later on ?

Similarly, what about the Medical Examination reports; when do they ask for it, generally ?

Please suggest !

rgd,
kuswara1
At every step along the way, CIC will contact you for any document they want so, no need trying to figure out time duration, nobody will give you an exact time.

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Ok, I was trying to evaluate the sequence so that I can keep my homework ready by managing the documents in advance and pass them as soon as CIC will ask for it.

I am from India and was in Honkong for 10 years before coming to Canada. Will I be furnishing the POLICE VERIFICATION from India and Hongkong both ?

rgd,
kuswara1

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes both

kuswara1 said:
Ok, I was trying to evaluate the sequence so that I can keep my homework ready by managing the documents in advance and pass them as soon as CIC will ask for it.

I am from India and was in Honkong for 10 years before coming to Canada. Will I be furnishing the POLICE VERIFICATION from India and Hongkong both ?

rgd,
kuswara1

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for your police check ,, it is not mandatory to submit as far as i know but under any circumstances they might ask you for it during the processing which might cause a delay so it is better to submit it with your full application at the beginning to save your time.. wherever a country you stayed in for more than six months after you turned 18 , you should bring a police certificate from it..