+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to make EE profile

Saks4291

Feb 8, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding when to make my EE profile.

I will complete my one year of skilled work experience on Feb 22nd.

Following the draw trends, its a reasonable assumption that the next draw will most likely be on Feb 22nd.

Now, my question is, can I create an express entry profile and enter that I have a year of work experience before the date that I actually complete my one year of experience?

I will have officially completed my one year of experience on Feb 22nd (which is the most likely next draw date).

In usual circumstances I would have just waited and completed my profile for the next draw, however my work permit expires in June and for me literally every day counts.

Any advice on this matter will be much appreciated! Thank you! :)

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Saks4291 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding when to make my EE profile.

I will complete my one year of skilled work experience on Feb 22nd.

Following the draw trends, its a reasonable assumption that the next draw will most likely be on Feb 22nd.

Now, my question is, can I create an express entry profile and enter that I have a year of work experience before the date that I actually complete my one year of experience?

I will have officially completed my one year of experience on Feb 22nd (which is the most likely next draw date).

In usual circumstances I would have just waited and completed my profile for the next draw, however my work permit expires in June and for me literally every day counts.

Go thru below threads.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Saks4291 said:

You must meet the eligibility requirement on the day you receive the ITA. So unless you have miscalculated, you should be OK.

for overall points, your score will be recalculated when you submit your eAPR, but you must be eligible at the time you receive the ITA.