+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When does CIC-M looks for the requirements..

mache0622

Nov 5, 2011
in order to sponsor, the sponsor must meet certain income levels according to his own family and the the family members he wants to spnsor, this I know.
My brother submitted an application to sponsor my parents, he met the requirements to sponsor us when he submitted the application in 2008, now CPC-M asked for supporting documents in order to start processing. My question is, will they ask him or will they check his income now? because his situation has changed and he even owes some money for the income taxes, he went on bankrupcy like 2 years ago, this is all in QUEBEC, Montreal to be exact. He sign together with his wife at that time, she was helping him, then they divorsed but she is still on the application. and she still wants to help him.
I want to know if the CPC will check all this now or if they will go by the documents they received at the time the application was submitted?

thank you for ur answers!! :)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mache0622 said:
in order to sponsor, the sponsor must meet certain income levels according to his own family and the the family members he wants to spnsor, this I know.
My brother submitted an application to sponsor my parents, he met the requirements to sponsor us when he submitted the application in 2008, now CPC-M asked for supporting documents in order to start processing. My question is, will they ask him or will they check his income now? because his situation has changed and he even owes some money for the income taxes, he went on bankrupcy like 2 years ago, this is all in QUEBEC, Montreal to be exact. He sign together with his wife at that time, she was helping him, then they divorsed but she is still on the application. and she still wants to help him.
I want to know if the CPC will check all this now or if they will go by the documents they received at the time the application was submitted?

thank you for ur answers!! :)
They will use current income. He must send updated proof that he still meets LICO.