Hello! This the timeline of our application:

June 09 - Family Class Sponsorship sent to the Manila Visa Office
July 2, 09 - Started processing in Manila
Nov 09 - Requesting for Police Clearance(Saudi Arabia and London) of my Father
Jan. 10 - Requested Documents Sent
March 10 - Requesting Medical Examination
May 10 - Medicals Done
June 10 - My father sent a withdrawal letter and consent to my mother
June-Nov 10 - Requesting Additional Medical Test and have Done(Father)
August 11 - Fax to the Manila Visa Office regarding our application. My mother sent also additional documents regarding for the additional member of our family for sponsorship to the Immigration(My son)
Sept. 11 - Requesting my updated forms and other certain documents regarding my son
Oct. 11 - Requested Documents Sent

My questions is, what's next? Is it a re-medical or requesting another documents? How long should we wait for the next letter to arrive? Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon! ???

jaysee

Sep 23, 2011
Hello! I want to post the updates of our application:

June 09 - Family Class Sponsorship sent to the Manila Visa Office
July 2, 09 - Started processing in Manila
Nov 09 - Requesting for Police Clearance(Saudi Arabia and London) of my Father
Jan. 10 - Requested Documents Sent
March 10 - Requesting Medical Examination
May 10 - Medicals Done
June 10 - My father sent a withdrawal letter and consent to my mother
June-Nov 10 - Requesting Additional Medical Test and have Done(Father)
August 11 - Fax to the Manila Visa Office regarding our application. My mother sent also additional documents regarding for the additional member of our family for sponsorship to the Immigration(My son)
Sept. 11 - Embassy of Canada requesting my updated forms and other certain documents regarding my son
Oct. 11 - Requested Documents Sent to Embassy of Canada
Nov 11 - Embassy of Canada requesting for our updated documents such as the NBI certificates, CENOMAR and my son's Certification of Selection of Quebec
April 12 - Requested Documents Sent to Embassy of Canada except my son's Certification of Selection of Quebec because there no release yet
Nov 12- Receive from my Mother, the Certification of Selection of Quebec of my son and the rest of the family including hers to Embassy of Canada
Feb 13 - Certification of Selection of Quebec Sent to Embassy of Canada

My questions is, what's next? Is it a re-medical or requesting another documents? How long should we wait for the next letter to arrive? Thank you! Hope you can help with this! :-X