+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will happen to my PNP score if I Decline ITA

MrSingh007

Apr 1, 2022
I was about to accept and submit my ITA application, just then I realized that my son's (9 month old) passport has a spelling error in address. 'Elegnace' instead of 'Elegance'. So thinking to decline my ITA. I want to know what options do I have other then declining, because I have only 14 days left to submit my ITA application.

And what will happen to my PNP score if I decline ITA, will it still be valid. Also, My express entry profile expired after receiving ITA so, if I decline ITA, then my express entry profile will be automatically expired.
Please help!!!

skye09992

Jun 1, 2023
I was about to accept and submit my ITA application, just then I realized that my son's (9 month old) passport has a spelling error in address. 'Elegnace' instead of 'Elegance'. So thinking to decline my ITA. I want to know what options do I have other then declining, because I have only 14 days left to submit my ITA application.

And what will happen to my PNP score if I decline ITA, will it still be valid. Also, My express entry profile expired after receiving ITA so, if I decline ITA, then my express entry profile will be automatically expired.
Please help!!!
Hey, how did it go? I am having the same issue. I heard this declining won't affect our score but not official sources.

Succuly

Jun 2, 2023
basket random said:

Please help!!!
Reach out to the passport issuing authority in your country and explain the situation. Inquire about the process for correcting the spelling error in the passport. They may have provisions for correcting such errors, which could potentially be done within the timeframe you have left to submit your ITA application.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hey, how did it go? I am having the same issue. I heard this declining won't affect our score but not official sources.
Reach out to your PNP too and understand your nomination criteria and conditions.
There's always a possibility of submitting an application with a LOE explaining the situation and attaching the necessary appointment letters to show that you are in the process of applying the new passport.

skye09992

Jun 1, 2023
Reach out to your PNP too and understand your nomination criteria and conditions.
There's always a possibility of submitting an application with a LOE explaining the situation and attaching the necessary appointment letters to show that you are in the process of applying the new passport.
Thank you! I am actually waiting for my PNP primary NOC adds up to a year, which will happen in September. My EE profile is only qualified for FSW right now. I started to work last May but I graduated in last September. It is a little tricky cause my pnp officer is okay with my working experience being counted before I graduated but federal EE is not.