+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will happen if wife is pregnant at the time of Medical Test?

golddstar

Aug 6, 2011
At the time of Medical examination, doctor did not send the chest XRay of my pregnant wife. Will this have any affect on our immigration proces after medical? Will the CHC require my passport excluding wife :(?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your DMP might have reported that your wife is pregnant and due to that reason chest X -Ray is not done. Therefore she may have to re-do the medical later after the baby is born. Your wife's application will be kept pending for that reason. Meanwhile, I suggest it would be better if you ( primary applicant) also inform the visa office that for the medical of your wife chest X Ray was not done due to her pregnancy and therefore you request for an extension of her medical for a period of ...... months. After your baby is born you should make another application for the baby to include he/she with your application file as dependent child. Your wife will get a new medical valid for a period of one year from her new medical.

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
golddstar said:
At the time of Medical examination, doctor did not send the chest XRay of my pregnant wife. Will this have any affect on our immigration proces after medical? Will the CHC require my passport excluding wife :(?
dear

I went into the same . the DMP didnot make the x-ray part for the first time and a week later the VO sent my wife a instruction to do the x-ray part to complete the medical examination. I , took the rishk unwontedly and she took the x-ray with a safe shield. with the god's garce , noe we have a healthy child.

Dont worry. wait for further instruction from the visa office to re take the x-ray and if you take risk , then go for thex-ray with the safe shied. but in my case though i took the x-ray the visa let me go with the case finishe until the baby born. now after my baby birth, I informed the visa office of the child birth immediatey and gut furthe instructions from the visa office with fee payment, additional form and photos, baby's passports. I had to await the babt birth for long 6 months! just 2 days ago, I sent all those documents and waiting for PPR. my visa office is singapore. best of luck. wishes for the upcomming baby !

simanto