+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will be my occupation & NOC?

PGK22462

Mar 2, 2009
Dear All,

I want to apply for Canada immigration under skilled worker category.

I am having Bachelor's degree & 18 yrs of experience (out of which 5 years as a Manager) in Petrochemical Industry at Various levels.

What will be my occupation & NOC (in form imm0008_3e)?

Pl advice.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Not sure if you are looking for ministerial list or points sake.

Go to http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/common-questions-t13225.0.html

and look under the ministerial instruction list link and go there and look for one that is suitable to you.

Then go to the NOC matrix link and look at the main duties to see if you did most of the duties. This would be the NOC for your ministerial list. If you have more than four years in that in the last 10 years then you can use that NOC code for your ministerial list qualification as well as points.

If you have more than one years but less than 4 years in that, then search for another NOC in the NOC website (forget about the ministerial list for now) and look for another NOC code where your duties that you performed matches the duties mentioned in that code. As long as it is of skill type 0,A, or B, you can use that for experience points too.

Together you must have 4 years of experience to claim maximum points.