+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do after rejection under SPP

Dhvanil

Sep 30, 2013
Hello folks,

I applied for the Sept 2013 intake under SPP and got a rejection for the following reasons: I have not satisfied the officer that I will leave the country at the end of my study permit.

My questions are, should I consider applying for the Jan 2014 intake again as a Non SPP candidate? And if I choose to do so, can I use the previous GIC funds for the Non SPP file? Please help me out!!! :-\

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhvanil said:
Hello folks,

I applied for the Sept 2013 intake under SPP and got a rejection for the following reasons: I have not satisfied the officer that I will leave the country at the end of my study permit.

My questions are, should I consider applying for the Jan 2014 intake again as a Non SPP candidate? And if I choose to do so, can I use the previous GIC funds for the Non SPP file? Please help me out!!! :-\
Is that the only reason they gave you for rejection?

As i said earlier you can apply again under general. GIC is good to go under general as well and explain your purpose of visit to canada in sop.

Good luck.

Dhvanil

Sep 30, 2013
andysingh said:
Is that the only reason they gave you for rejection?

As i said earlier you can apply again under general. GIC is good to go under general as well and explain your purpose of visit to canada in sop.

Good luck.
They stated reasons like travel history and irrelevant course but the course I have selected is relevant since I am applying on the base of 12th SCI.