+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What this means and why

May 29, 2018
Given economic conditions, employment prospects and considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Given economic conditions, employment prospects and considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada
When did you applied and when you got this refusal, and whats your profile, tell everything then anyone can help.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
They expect you to want to overstay and live in Canada.

May 29, 2018
What is the meaning of this and why?
When did you applied and when you got this refusal, and whats your profile, tell everything then anyone can help.

May 29, 2018
I have applied last month and got refusal some days ago. My parents and brother are Citizens of Canada. My mother is sick and I want to meet her.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have submitted enough financial support with my bank account, property evaluation, my family ties, my ready made business and plots etc
1. How long did you want to visit?

2. Do post the list of documents that you submitted

3. How old are your children and what do they do?

4. What did you state as the purpose of your visit? Is your mom in a critical condition (sorry to ask)?

5. Do you have a history of short visits to other visa-required countries (US, UK< EU, Australia, NZ, etc)?

Kzee 1

Dec 20, 2018
Hello i want to know that my son got rejected today for canadian permit application because of these 3 factors
1) immigration status in country of residence
2) purpose of visit
3)employment prospects in country of residence
Can anyone help me here what does it means
Do we have to show some property for factor no 1 and do we have to tell what kind of job we will get after completing the study program or do we start a new business in factor no 2 and plz elaborate factor no 2 .
Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello i want to know that my son got rejected today for canadian permit application because of these 3 factors
1) immigration status in country of residence
2) purpose of visit
3)employment prospects in country of residence
Can anyone help me here what does it means
Do we have to show some property for factor no 1 and do we have to tell what kind of job we will get after completing the study program or do we start a new business in factor no 2 and plz elaborate factor no 2 .
Thanks
You’ll have to describe each factor as it relates to your son if you want us to help you. There is no way for any of us to give you suggestions without any info about your son and his application.

1. Is he a student in another country?
2. What purpose of visit did he give?
3. What is he studying in his country of residence? Medicine? Dentistry?