+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should 'Current Status' read to know EE profile is in pool

ALTN

Star Member
May 16, 2016
I made an update to my EE profile a few days ago, the application status changed to 'submitted' shortly after my update, then to 'updated' then back again to 'submitted'. I have not received any notification email yet, and not sure if I should be expecting one.

Can anyone tell me what should show up as 'Current Status' to know if one's application is being considered in the pool?

One more detail if relevant, I have not subscribed to the job bank as I do not intend to travel to Canada before next year, and I prefer to start applying for jobs from the inside a few months after my arrival.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I made an update to my EE profile a few days ago, the application status changed to 'submitted' shortly after my update, then to 'updated' then back again to 'submitted'. I have not received any notification email yet, and not sure if I should be expecting one.

Can anyone tell me what should show up as 'Current Status' to know if one's application is being considered in the pool?

One more detail if relevant, I have not subscribed to the job bank as I do not intend to travel to Canada before next year, and I prefer to start applying for jobs from the inside a few months after my arrival.
Status is Submitted
Profile information section "transmitted"
CRS score should appear on main page and should say "your a candidate in pool"
No email

ALTN

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Status is Submitted
Profile information section "transmitted"
CRS score should appear on main page and should say "your a candidate in pool"
No email
I finally managed to re-login to check, it all seems right. The CRS section reads as follows:
The CRS is the points-based system we use to assess and score your profile and rank you in the Express Entry pool.

Your overall score 484
Can you please confirm if the message is right? Aside this there's nothing else stating my profile presence in the pool.

Thanks a lot for the concise answer by the way :)