19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
hi

what is the difference between IN PROCESS and YOUR APPLICATION IN QUEUE FOR REVIEW.......!!!!!!!!!?????

also they added , that it is your responsiblity to mantain legal status in canada...................!!!

somw where i saw this.......!! i hope this is correct.....!!!

"In processing and in queue are the same thing, your file has been accepted and created, (processed), it is currently in a queue awaiting initial assessment."

commentbyiz

Oct 31, 2011
Id' say "in process" means you are under review.
'"queue" woudl mean you're still waitingin line to get processed.

same thing as you would be when you go to any government office basically. when you're waiting there to be called, you're In Queue. When they call you and start doing services for you (for example health card, driver's licence, etc) then you IN PROCESS.

Basically, they haven't started reveiwing/assessing your application yet.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsa said:
hi

what is the difference between IN PROCESS and YOUR APPLICATION IN QUEUE FOR REVIEW.......!!!!!!!!!?????

also they added , that it is your responsiblity to mantain legal status in canada...................!!!

somw where i saw this.......!! i hope this is correct.....!!!

"In processing and in queue are the same thing, your file has been accepted and created, (processed), it is currently in a queue awaiting initial assessment."
Hi jsa,

An application received by the visa office will undergo a preliminary scrutiny and will be allocated a number to it. Then it will be assigned to one of the immigration officer who is responsible for examination of the application package to ensure it complied with the Ministerial Instructions. The officer will every day study few files according to the maintained order, which is called "in queue", because When the file is accepted and assigned to the IO, it would be in arranged in the filing cabinet in a manner, like 'first come first served'.

When the application is in the queue, it can be said also as "In Process ". The words "In process" means consists of several action by the visa office. The verification of all application forms, thorough examination all documents, background check, Interview, medical etc. The "Process" will end only when "Decision made" comes.

In fact I would consider everything as in process, whether it is in queue for review, for background check, for medical or what ever it may me till there is a decision for visa issue.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august