+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the correct way to enter my level of education.

kdabhi

Jul 5, 2023
Hi,
Needed some information regarding what is the best way to put in my education while calculating my CRS score on the calculation website. So I did undergrad at a university. My program was a 4 year program. At the end of 2nd year I received a diploma. At the end of 4th year I got my degree. Trying to see what score comes for myself to see if I should make a profile. Under point no. 4 i.e. "What is your level of education ?" Should I select "Bachelor's Degree" or "Two or more certificate, diplomas or degrees. One for a program of three or more years". It seems logical to select Bachelor's Degree, but I do have two things Diploma from 2nd Year and Degree from 4th Year. Getting a bit confused. Need some clarification on this.

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Needed some information regarding what is the best way to put in my education while calculating my CRS score on the calculation website. So I did undergrad at a university. My program was a 4 year program. At the end of 2nd year I received a diploma. At the end of 4th year I got my degree. Trying to see what score comes for myself to see if I should make a profile. Under point no. 4 i.e. "What is your level of education ?" Should I select "Bachelor's Degree" or "Two or more certificate, diplomas or degrees. One for a program of three or more years". It seems logical to select Bachelor's Degree, but I do have two things Diploma from 2nd Year and Degree from 4th Year. Getting a bit confused. Need some clarification on this.

Thanks.
What does your ECA say.