+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is exactly sponsorship approval letter? please :(

on2100

Nov 23, 2016
I am living in Quebec so I should apply for Quebec CSQ too
I should have sponsor approval letter first to be able to apply for Quebec
I have got a letter from CIC that says:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of ********** and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669)."

Is it sponsorship approval? can I apply for Quebec csq now ? OR I should get another letter ?

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
I am living in Quebec so I should apply for Quebec CSQ too
I should have sponsor approval letter first to be able to apply for Quebec
I have got a letter from CIC that says:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of ********** and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669)."

Is it sponsorship approval? can I apply for Quebec csq now ? OR I should get another letter ?
Hello, yes you can apply with this for the CSQ. The letter should have the UCI and App number. I applied for my CSQ with the file transfer letter since that was the first thing I got. Got my CSQ in about 1 month. Applied in march got it in April.

on2100

Nov 23, 2016
Hello, yes you can apply with this for the CSQ. The letter should have the UCI and App number. I applied for my CSQ with the file transfer letter since that was the first thing I got. Got my CSQ in about 1 month. Applied in march got it in April.
Thanks very much
I got it almost one month ago, I did not know it is enough for application for Quebec, I had such a delay, does it make a problem ? :(

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.