+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is 2nd AOR, October 2009 Applicants

canada201111

Nov 5, 2010
Hi All,

When I check my case status online, it says Received by Visa Office with following note.

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 8, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on December 15, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

I initially receive one email stating my file number with B and asking me to submit all documents to Buffalo, which I did and since than I am waiting. I submitted everything with IETLS in May 2010.

Questions are:

What is 2nd AOR
Is this normal processing time.
Usually how long it take to process application, after "Received by Visa Office".

Thanks for your help.

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
canada201111 said:
Hi All,

When I check my case status online, it says Received by Visa Office with following note.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 8, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on December 15, 2009. The Buffalo office may contact you.

I initially receive one email stating my file number with B and asking me to submit all documents to Buffalo, which I did and since than I am waiting. I submitted everything with IETLS in May 2010.

Questions are:

What is 2nd AOR
Usually how long it take to process application, after "Received by Visa Office".

Thanks for your help.
Everything is normal... I submitted my docs to Buffalo in March & still waiting for medical request; which is next step once they start looking into our docs. Current processing time is 17 months with Buffalo office, and it varies case to case.

Buffalo VO will send a new file no. with 2nd AOR (Acknowledgement of Receiving document); first one you already have, the file no. which starts with B.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should now receive ur 2nd AOR.i think u write e mail to VO ,

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

There is smthng going on different with me here.I dnt know if any1 else is in same pipe line.
Application submitted with documents in Nov 2008 and recieved acknowledgement in April 2009 with a numberr starting from B.
Then i was asked in in August to update any change.
In March 2010 i recieved a letter from Sydney intake office to send the documents to Buffalo.
All the documents sent to Buffalo in May 2010.
When i check online for the status,it just says DECISSION MADE ( We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
And since then i didnt hear anything from Buffalo and i even have no idea if my application is in Buffalo as online status doesnt tell anything.

My assumption is that my application keep in revolving ,first in the buffalo office as at that time in nov 2008 u used to send the documents directly to visa office and later on new scheme introduced in April 2010 so may be my file transfered there and again recieved letter from Sydney to send documents to Buffalo.So here i am with a lot of anxiety.

Any comments plz suggest.

Appreciated

S

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, How long it took to see this latest eCAS status (Recieved by Visa Office)? I mean the duration from documents recieved in VO as per courier and eCAS update?

canada201111 said:
Hi All,

Questions are:

What is 2nd AOR

Thanks for your help.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

There is a question regarding checking online staus .

Permanant Resident Status Decission Made.

And when we click decission made it says

We received your application for permanent residence on February 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

And basically the letter was from Buffalo asking for the documents and any update

And since i sent documents in May 2010,i didnt have any further update

So what wud be the next step.

Thanks

S