+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what immigration will do or what should i do ?

SSSK

Dec 29, 2008
Hey guys,

I have inland application for PR under family class, I applied before one year and couples monthes and till now nothing new they transfer my application to local CIC oofice and they said in the end of this year they will call me for interview or in the begening of the next year, however i still here in canada with my wife but i have an urgent situation in my country and i shoulld leave at least for one month, now what can i do and what immigration will do with my file, they will close it or give me a visa to come back or transfer it i dont know, any help.

thks

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
SSSK said:
Hey guys,

I have inland application for PR under family class, I applied before one year and couples monthes and till now nothing new they transfer my application to local CIC oofice and they said in the end of this year they will call me for interview or in the begening of the next year, however i still here in canada with my wife but i have an urgent situation in my country and i shoulld leave at least for one month, now what can i do and what immigration will do with my file, they will close it or give me a visa to come back or transfer it i dont know, any help.

thks
- What is your current status in Canada? If you have a valid temporary resident visa you may visit your country and return before the interview. If your visa has expired, you can apply to renew it. Consider that renewal takes more than 1 month!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

habib890 said:
SSSK said:
Hey guys,

thks
- What is your current status in Canada? If you have a valid temporary resident visa you may visit your country and return before the interview. If your visa has expired, you can apply to renew it. Consider that renewal takes more than 1 month!
Inland spousal application? If the applicant leaves Canada there is a very good chance the application will be refused and s/he will be told to apply for overseas. If the OP is not from an visa exempt country, extremely unlikely that s/he will receive a TRV to return to Canada.

PMM