+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happens if you get the Pr email when not in Canada

Rpa567

Jul 19, 2019
I have already applied for Pr , and I’m expecting to get the Pr in next 1-2 months

bu due an urgent work I have to go back home for a few weeks .
generlly the process for PR is: you get email for the final step of PR application, you respond to email, get login credentials , upload photo and apply for PR card
This process is for people currently in Canada only

but
what will happen if a person is outside Canada when they get that email. I still have my work permit valid until 2023 . But I’m worried about this process , that if I get that email , when outside Canada. Will they revoke the PR application? Or what will happen in this case

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have already applied for Pr , and I’m expecting to get the Pr in next 1-2 months

bu due an urgent work I have to go back home for a few weeks .
generlly the process for PR is: you get email for the final step of PR application, you respond to email, get login credentials , upload photo and apply for PR card
This process is for people currently in Canada only

but
what will happen if a person is outside Canada when they get that email. I still have my work permit valid until 2023 . But I’m worried about this process , that if I get that email , when outside Canada. Will they revoke the PR application? Or what will happen in this case
Since its an online portal, you should be able to submit it without any issues. Do you have a valid visa to return? if yes, you should be fine.