+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what happens if i click on Alberta, British Colombia & Ontario in EE ?

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
my question is, i am a candidate in the EE with CRS 369 points federal skilled worker NOC O,
i have already clicked on Ontario in the EE, but seems ontario is not functional with EE yet unlike Alberta & BC, i wanted to ask you if i tick BC & Alberta, what happens if i didn't apply for their PNP?

will employers there find me through the pool and issue me an ITA? or will it be in vain?

Regards

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BeirutJoe said:
my question is, i am a candidate in the EE with CRS 369 points federal skilled worker NOC O,
i have already clicked on Ontario in the EE, but seems ontario is not functional with EE yet unlike Alberta & BC, i wanted to ask you if i tick BC & Alberta, what happens if i didn't apply for their PNP?

will employers there find me through the pool and issue me an ITA? or will it be in vain?

Regards
If you want to get nomination from one province (BC & Alberta in your case), the other provinces won't give you nomination because you clearly stated that, you intended to stay and work in BC or Alberta!

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
MedZed said:
If you want to get nomination from one province (BC & Alberta in your case), the other provinces won't give you nomination because you clearly stated that, you intended to stay and work in BC or Alberta!
Okay; but if i get nomindated by them through ee; how the process works ? Should i apply seperatly to their pnp or by clicking the province is enough ? And when i get nominated i should stay all my life in their province ??

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
if anyone is an expert, a small advice would be great,

i was wondering if i click on British Colombia, Alberta & Ontario, i have no PNP neither a job offer, and i am outside of canada, with 369 points, single 25 years old,

what happens? will it be better to increase my chances or in vain ?