+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Happens After Medical Request?

vidhs

Aug 2, 2014
Is there any assurance of visa once they ask for medical request?
I got my medical request on the 15th working day.
It was a thursday.
I did my medicals on friday and it takes about 2 working days for the e-medical report to be on the system
:( anyone in general category with visa approvals after medical request?

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
vidhs said:
Is there any assurance of visa once they ask for medical request?
I got my medical request on the 15th working day.
It was a thursday.
I did my medicals on friday and it takes about 2 working days for the e-medical report to be on the system
:( anyone in general category with visa approvals after medical request?
Online or paper based?
When did you get your medical request, could you please specify the date.

Profile?

vidhs

Aug 2, 2014
Applied 30th July 2014 - General Paper based at VFS Mumbai

I had previous refusal from Abu Dhabi CIC on the basis of 'Purpose Of Visit' probably because my 4 family members had applied.

This time its only my application
10th - 83%
12th - 83%
IELTS - 7.5
University of Waterloo
All the documents are submitted.
Dad works in Qatar and i completed my education from there. I am an Indian citizen! :)

Have written a very strong SOP, stating my study plans and interest ONLY.
15th working day i.e on 21st August I got my medical request.
Luckily on 22nd august i did my medicals
now waiting.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
vidhs said:
Applied 30th July 2014 - General Paper based at VFS Mumbai

I had previous refusal from Abu Dhabi CIC on the basis of 'Purpose Of Visit' probably because my 4 family members had applied.

This time its only my application
10th - 83%
12th - 83%
IELTS - 7.5
University of Waterloo
All the documents are submitted.
Dad works in Qatar and i completed my education from there. I am an Indian citizen! :)

Have written a very strong SOP, stating my study plans and interest ONLY.
15th working day i.e on 21st August I got my medical request.
Luckily on 22nd august i did my medicals
now waiting.
You have a good profile, I got rejected under SPP and re-applied under General with strong SOP (SOP was the reason i got my VISA in 3 days)

Did you submit medical reports at VFS Mumbai? Once submitted, they take around 2-5 working days to process.

vidhs

Aug 2, 2014
They didn't allow me to or gave a option to submit it at VFS
they were quite sure that it l reach within two days.

I only got an invoice receipt and a E Medical Info Sheet which they told you can scan and tell CIC through an email that I have done my medicals. Its like I can give an intimation.

karm96

Aug 22, 2014
The medical results will be sent automatically from the lab to CIC then you will receive an email that they got it and again an email that you passed. After that they will request your passport to be sent via Aramex only. Then you will get your visa. An advice: renew your passport so that you will take the visa for the whole period of your studies and send with the passport a letter requesting the "letter of introduction" which you can not enter canada without it even if you got the visa. Also attach a small paper to your passport saying that you renewed your passport and on which page. Why that? Because they did a terrible mistake with me and they did not even bother to look at the renewal page resulting in giving me the visa for only two years while my studies are for four years.
Good luck :)

vidhs

Aug 2, 2014
Hiiii
thankyou so much for the info :)
My passport is with them already

Is it a positive sign?
I am really worried
hardly a week is left

karm96

Aug 22, 2014
They take into consideration the date universities start I guess. It is important to send them an email requesting the "letter of introduction" if you didn't review one yet, because it is needed at the port of entry. Good luck!

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
what email id did you forward it to.....in my case since i had applied from delhi i forwarded that to delhimedical/medical@international.gc.ca and delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca,
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca