+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What goes in work and study history???

gobender

May 2, 2016
My paralegal wants me to add all work experience and studies for me and my wife even the ones that not adding me any points. She is saying that you are obligated by law to do that and mentioning it in your Personal Activities isn't enough. I am confused. ???
Could someone clarify on this? Thank you in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gobender said:
My paralegal wants me to add all work experience and studies for me and my wife even the ones that not adding me any points. She is saying that you are obligated by law to do that and mentioning it in your Personal Activities isn't enough. I am confused. ???
Could someone clarify on this? Thank you in advance.
1 - If you do what your paralegal is saying you will be required to provide ref. letter for all those jobs
2 - You certainly CAN mention them in the personal history (both work and studies) if you're not getting any points from them.
3 - I would fire your paralegal.

Cheers ;)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You don't have to add in work experience that doesn't get you points, or education that you don't have an ECA for or that is not your highest qualification.

For work experience you don't add but add in personal history, mention in your LOE that you aren't adding it because it wasn't skilled, couldnt provide proof...