+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what does this part mean? plz help

kindbeans

May 25, 2011
In addition, you must have graduated from:
a public post-secondary institution, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec), or
a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, and receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify), or
Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees but only if you are enrolled in one of the programs of study leading to a degree as authorized by the province and not in all programs of study offered by the private institution.

OK I'm kinda confused......so I only need to do a two year diploma in a public or private college.

But why does it say in bold about being enrolled in one of the prog of study LEADING to a degree?

I'm confused. Is this about the diploma that needs to be continued as a degree later on?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This refers to the educational institutions described in the following Operational Bulletin:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob262B.asp

kindbeans

May 25, 2011
rjessome said:
This refers to the educational institutions described in the following Operational Bulletin:
The eligible institutions only list for the province of British Columbia? What about other provinces? Or are they additional institutions?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kindbeans said:
The eligible institutions only list for the province of British Columbia? What about other provinces? Or are they additional institutions?
Only BC schools listed are allowed. Nothing for the other provinces.