+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does it mean "application is in a queue to be reviewed by an officer"

anon222

Jul 6, 2018
Hi! I submitted my application for a student permit on the 14th of June 2018 and I followed up last week asking the progress of my application. They replied saying it was in a queue for review. What does this mean? Its been 10 weeks since I submitted my application approximately how long would this queue take? My university starts soon and i don't have much longer than 2/3 weeks to wait for the visa.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi! I submitted my application for a student permit on the 14th of June 2018 and I followed up last week asking the progress of my application. They replied saying it was in a queue for review. What does this mean? Its been 10 weeks since I submitted my application approximately how long would this queue take? My university starts soon and i don't have much longer than 2/3 weeks to wait for the visa.
Probably means they are waiting for additional information from other parties before they start review.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can expect a decision soon

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
they are delaying the decisions for the opened files and i really do not get y r tehy still opening new files if they have no time to reveiw and decide for the files which are already waiting for decision.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Did you get your file approved and got the study permit?